Family Care Acupuncture is located in Mobile, Alabama on Cottage Hill Road. Here is what you need to know, in a list:
Traditional, classical acupuncture treatments are provided.
- Helps a variety of conditions including pain, anxiety, chronic conditions, digestive problems, smoking, stress, sleep troubles, trauma or injury aftermath, low energy, and more.
- This clinic treats most health concerns that acupuncture is known to help with. Calling to speak with a practitioner is the most sure way to find out if you are a good candidate for acupuncture.
- This clinic also services a variety of non-urgent concerns like wellness, relaxation, whole body health (preventative / proactive sessions) and acupuncture for a centered mind similar to meditation.
- The acupuncture tradition here is old: coming from the heritage of the translated classical medical texts by French-Vietnamese acupuncture physicians Dr. Nguyen Van Nghi and Dr. Tran Viet Dzung.
- The practitioners here are friendly and…
View original post 109 more words